My Father, first please forgive me for not coming around lately. Thank you so much for all the things you have given me. Thank you for my hubby, and my Stephy and Elyas. You gave me great friends and family, I ask only for your protection from this hard world and all its problems.
Lord, there are many women who read this site. Thank you for sending them to this place. I hope it gives them encouragement and reminds them of your presence. Please protect, help, strengthen, and provide for them. Give them the encouragement for today, tomorrow and the next day. For every single time that they feel themselves going under, give them a way out. You told me that you would always provide a way out of temptation. I know you have. I know you have provided all my needs for today and tomorrow. You also told me to not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Thank you for taking the burden off my shoulders.
You know what tomorrow holds and all its problems. You know where the financial strain is and where our daughters and sons need help. You know all my thoughts and you still love me. How can I ever do enough for you? What can I do for you? What is your will for me? I thank you so much for looking out for all my friends and family. I thank you so much for taking care of hubby on his job sites. I thank you so much for making sure we have food for today. I thank you so much for friends I can confide in. For my pastors and their families, for my directors and support staff, for the volunteers I serve with, and most of all for your Son.
Lord, all I want is your will to be done, here on Earth and there in Heaven. I pray this in your Sons’ name, in Jesus name. Amen.
If you are reading this and would like to join me in prayer, please feel free to keep it going. I feel the Lord has directed me to do just this. I may even open another blog, strictly for prayer. You may also give me your requests and I will add them in my. God bless and keep praying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment