I am trying to go freelance and there are so many writers out there, with so many things they can already do. I feel like I am just another fish in the school. I guess the more I look into it the more I get discouraged. I know that there is something out there for me but finding it is like finding a needle in a hay stack.
So much for being able to just walk in and write, right? Well I know that I can write, I have been for as long as I can remember. I write a lot of poetry and have written some articles.
I have been writing a book with sequels but haven't a clue on how I want to finish the first one. It has been quite a while since I wrote in my own book. I am having a bit of writers' block on how to get from the middle to the end. I looked back over it, well started to and realized that I wasn't happy with the pace of it and put it down. I have to try figure out how I want to condense it and finish it before I try to publish it.
Anyway, if there is anyone out there that could offer help on freelancing I would greatly appreciate it. Talk to you later.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment